Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My slow evolution into domestication..

For some reason or another, I have always had a wild streak in me and shunned away from anything girly or pink. I was the girl always hanging with the guys, playing sports, getting dirty...Typical Tomboy, you would never find me in a dress. Unfortunately because of my loathing nature for all things girly, I missed out on some awesome things, also probably the fact that I was raised by my dad, and other than cooking he advocated motorcycles and sports...not sewing and gardening. Now here I find myself, recently 26, having the strongest desire to want to craft, and sew and frolic in the daises :) But I have no idea where to start...

So join me for my slow evolution into domestication. A dope, fun, messy evolution!


No comments:

Post a Comment